The next Town Council Meeting will be held on Tuesday, March 9, 2020 at 6:30. The public is encouraged to attend.
McLeod Mobile 3D Mammography Unit
Mcleod Primary Care Turbeville
1126 Clarence Coker Highway, Turbeville SC 29162
March 4, May 6, 2021
8:30 a.m.-4:00 p.m.
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR A MAMMOGRAM ON THE UNIT, YOU MUST MEET THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA:
- Must have insurance or a method of payment. No cash, please. (Medi caid, Medicare, and Best Chance Network are accepted)
- Must have a referring physician to send results to.
- No order is required unless you are under age 40, or as required by your physician.
- Must not have had a screening mammogram performed in the past 12 months for most insurance coverage (check your individual plan).
- Must not have any current breast problems such as lumps, discharge, or swelling.
- Must not be pregnant and not have nursed within the past three months.
- Must not have been diagnosed with breast cancer within the past 5 years.
- PLEASE BRING INSURANCE CARD AND GOVERNMENT ISSUED PICTURE ID TO YOUR APPOINTMENT.
- Appointments typically last 15-30 minutes.
To schedule an appointment, please contact McLeod Reservations and Scheduling at (843) 777-2095, Option 1.
Water Bill Information
The last day to pay for past due water bills is the 2nd Tuesday of the month and cutoff is the 2nd Wednesday of the month. There is no guarantee if you pay on cut-off day that your water will be turned on that same day. However, it will be turned back on within 24 hours. If you move from your current location you need to let Town Hall know because you will be responsible for the water bill that is in your name. Also if paying your water bills online please go to the town’s website at www.townofturbeville.com and look for a green bar at top of the screen and click on utility payments. DO NOT PAY THROUGH DOXO.COM.
Water and Sewer Emergencies occurring during the hours that the Town Hall is closed, please call Dispatch in Manning at 803-435-8877 to report the problem.
McLeod Primary Care Turbeville is now offering Rapid Covid Testing. Youwill need to call and schedule an appointment.
Lilli Anna Day Spa is now open.
Located atl436 Main Street Suite B Turbeville, SC 29162
Massage Therapy Services, manicure, pedicure, and esthetician services are now available.